Why Early Vote?
- Because it’s easy!
- Early Voting saves time and allows you to vote around your schedule.
What do you need to vote?
- You probably already have what you need to vote! Just bring one of the following:
- Wisconsin driver’s license or Wisconsin ID card
- US passport or military ID
- Wisconsin Indian Tribe ID
- Wisconsin driver’s license or Wisconsin ID card receipt (if issued within last 45 days)
- Veteran’s Affairs card
- Student ID with proof of enrollment
- The address on your ID does not have to be current!
What if you need to register?
- If you are new to Wisconsin or have moved since the last time you voted, Wisconsin allows you to register and vote at the same time! If the address on your photo ID is current, you don’t need anything extra to register to vote. If it’s not, just bring another document that proves where you live in addition to your photo ID!
- Call the Wisconsin Democratic Coordinated Campaign voter hotline: 888-577-4112